Last updated on May 15, 2019
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. We may collect payment details used to purchase our products and services such as credit or debit card number, expiry date along with billing information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, the type of mobile phone and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
ISM may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To run and operate our Site We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
– To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Make an enquiry or request reviewing the information
- Request a copy of the information
- Request supplementation or corrections
- Request stopping of data collection, handling or utilization
- Request restriction of processing
- Request deletion (We may not process or answer your case or other service requests to the extent processing is necessary and the right to erasure shall not be applied according to applicable data protection laws)
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.