Four simple steps to get your Dynamic Digital Menu (DDM) up and running
- iShareMem mobile app is for uploading, downloading, modifying images.
- DDM app (pre-loaded on Fire Stick) is for displaying menu contents/images that you created on your iShareMem account to big screen displays
1. Download a free iShareMem App (on App Store or Google Play) and sign up for an account
2. Login to your iShareMem account and create menus
Watch how to create menus HERE
3. Set up your Amazon Fire TV stick.
You will get your Amazon Fire TV stick pre-loaded with DDM app by FedEx
Use this Quick Guide from Amazon to get your fire stick set up.
- Connect the included USB cable into your Fire TV and the power adapter.
- Plug your Fire TV into the HDMI port on your TV, and then plug the power adapter into a wall outlet.
Important: Powering your Fire TV through your TV results in streaming and other device issues.
- Turn on your TV and switch to the HDMI input.
- Open the remote and match the batteries to the icons inside.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
4. Launch DDM app and login to your account and select your desired menus to be displayed
Congratulations ! You are successfully implementing Dynamic Digital Menu (DDM). Creating and changing contents of your menus is fast, easy and painless.