Dynamic Digital Menu (DDM) allows users to display any menu contents or event’s photos to big screens. DDM is perfect for displaying a restaurant menu, displaying info at conferences, using in hospitality industry or for showing live photos being taken at a celebration. DDM is the best alternative to the traditional and expensive Digital Menu Boards.
Free DDM – How does it work?
- Install iShareMem app and create an iShareMem login ID/account
- Download a free iShareMem/DDM Companion App (on App Store or Google Play)
- Create an account
- Your free DDM account will allow you to upload 1 photo to your iShareMem account through iShareMem mobile app
- To enable more storage for uploading more photos, buy it through this website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions
- Users will need to have Amazon Fire Stick, or Amazon Fire TV or Android TV to download Dynamic Digital Menu (DDM) app from Amazon app store or Google Play TV store
- Use this Quick Guide from Amazon to get your fire stick set up
- Search for “Dynamic Digital Menu” app on Amazon app store (for Firestick or Amazon Fire TV) or Google play store (for Android TV). Download and install Dynamic Digital Menu (DDM) app
- Launch DDM app and login
- Select a desired menu to be displayed on big screen